Monday, January 27, 2014

The Grammy's


Grammy Awards Ceremony 2014 on Sunday, January 26 was held at the staple center. 
macklemore and ryan lewis , jay-z , lorde, and ofcourse Daft punk were big winners of the night.
I have to admit Last night Grammy performances were pretty awesome especially Macklemore & Ryan Lewis,  Mary Lambert, Madonna, and Queen Latifah performance of same love it was so heart warming and very touching. Also imagine dragons and kendrik lamar's performance was explosive ! very cool ! but my biggest problem with the grammy's was the  ....
FASHION  
I don't get why artists come to the grammy's dressed like their in a broadway show or like their going to the mall . I'm sorry I just don't get it your a star you need to look glamorous not crazy. 
Anyways we saw many trends on the red carpet like a lot of metallics  and glittery gowns

my two favorite from this category was
taylor swift in gucci


and Chrissy Teigen in the very sexy Johanna Johnson gown  

i think Chrissy Teigen looked so glamorous that's exactly what i want to see at a red carpet a 
Glamorous star. 













No comments:

Post a Comment