Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Welcome to the city of Angels



So I’m back in crazy busy, crazy crowded , crazy noisy Los Angeles bleehh actually miss the quiet deserted city of Bloomington ..sometimes ha . still can’t believe i ACTUALLY live here again. Thank god i didn’t stay here after high school wouldn’t have accomplish anything i bet . i seriously thought i would be having a busy fun social life by now but my so called “life” is barely starting. Finally turned 21 , finally started school today majoring in Fashion Marketing Management sounds easy but my 1st class was an eye opener today that i have a lot to learn but hey that’s the point of school right ;D job interview tomorrow at Victoria Secret , need a job ASAP feel like a loser without $$ still have some pocket change thank god im a second guesser and save “you never know ” thats my motto when it comes to my spending. The  forever 21 jean jacket is calling my name buuuuutttt got keep my mula . okay im going to stop typing now until next time <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
pic: found on tumblr 

No comments:

Post a Comment