Saturday, December 22, 2012

needs and wants 2013


needs
i need to start paying attention to my dogs more  
i need a exercise regiment 
i need to get out of bed in my days off 
i need let little things get to me  
i need to still be me when i’m not trying be  
i need a new book  
i need a inspiration wall  
i need my creativity back  
i need to stop taking things for granted
i need to stop letting fear take over me   
Wants
i want a kick ass room decor idea 
i want a steady job 
i want inspiration 
i want new clothes 
i want to feel important (career wise) 
i want new shoes  
i want to spend time with my family more 
i want spontaneous adventures 
i want a partner in crime  
i want a magazine subscription to every fashion magazine 
i want to find some thing interesting to focus on  














* i know i'm a little bit early but i know i wont post it on new years  
So Cheers , to the new beginning 

No comments:

Post a Comment